zaterdag 25 maart 2000

Second Violin

The child I am still wonders
What have I done wrong?
The child I am is dying
I'm getting what I long for
The child I am is murderd
Neglected by the rest of me
Because I am neglected
My future is too blind to see
The child I am still loves you
You were my light of life
This child has blown the candle
I cut myself, please twist the knife

I should have learned from my mistakes
Instead of doing this again
I know I can't control it much
Still wish that I could make a change
People say that two have fun
And three is one too many
And still, how much I try
I always seem to be that third
Can I blame myself for caring?
Can I hate myself for loving?
Can I stop this everlasting play
In which I'll never stop,
playing Secind Violin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten